Sunday, March 6, 2011

Updates

Up until now, i've mainly used this blog to post pictures of the kids. Here are some updates one me :)


On thursday I got Custome IntraLase Lasik vision correction surgery. It is literally the best, most purely selfish thing I have ever done for myself and I love it! I am seeing the world with whole new eyes (since I never was one for wearing my glasses). I can't believe how amazingly beautiful the mountains are and everything around me. I went in on friday and my vision was 20/20, I can't believe what an amazing thing this is!!!



I am waiting to hear if I got into the Weber State Dental Hygiene program. I have been working specifically towards this goal now for two years! I will be beyond happy if I got in and devistated if I didn't. I wish I could have the attitude of "what will be, will be." that my SIL, Danielle, has. She is always so calm and cool about things. I'm such a stress freak!

No comments:

Post a Comment